Low Cost MBA in the UK
MBA Courses in the UK
A Master of Business Administration is among the most sought-after degrees for business professionals. The MBA is internationally recognised all over the world, enhancing your capabilities while developing the flair necessary for managing and motivating people, but, economically, it can be an expensive process.
There are a wide variety of small and private colleges, especially around London, which offer low cost MBA programmes to international students. Many of these colleges have university affiliated MBA degree programmes and offer a cheaper alternative for international students, with tuition fees starting at around £7,000.
- How much does an MBA cost?
A one-year MBA will cost £10,000 - £15,000 on average, with MBA programmes at top business schools such as Oxford and Cambridge potentially costing up to £45,000. There are however a number of universities and business schools offering high quality degrees at a much lower cost.
Benefits of a Cheap UK MBA
- No prior work experience required
- Students can work up to 20 hours during their studies to support themselves in the UK
- Globally respected UK university degree
- Intensive courses allowing completion in 12 to 18 months
- Access to careers in management at a senior level
Low Cost MBA Information
- 12 to 18 months in length
- 2 years work experience generally required, but not always mandatory
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Multiple intakes throughout the calendar
- Pre-MBA option if you do not fulfil entry requirements
- Average MBA tuition fees start from £14,000
Study an MBA in the UK
Learn more about selected low cost UK MBA programmes below and, if you would like to study an MBA in the UK, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK today.