Art and Design Portfolio Service
Study Art and Design in the UK
Applying to an art school in the UK can be extremely competitive, but the SI-UK Art and Design Service can guide you through the application process step by step and offer expert advice on portfolio creation and preparation from a practicing art academic.
SI-UK will assist you with your application to five art schools or universities at undergraduate level in any one UCAS cycle.
SI-UK will assist you with your application to three art schools or universities at postgraduate level in any one academic year.
Art Portfolio Preparation and Advice
Art and design portfolio review and preparation sessions are led by Colin Kerrigan, the Executive Director at International School of Creative Arts.
These sessions provide an opportunity for students to gain expert practical advice and support from a practising artist, who has exhibited sculptures in the UK and internationally.
- Students will be given a service which is personalised to their individual needs, enabling them to develop their portfolios and acquire the background knowledge needed for their chosen educational pathway
- Tutorials are delivered either online or face-to-face across fashion design, graphic and communication design, 3D design and architecture and fine art subjects
Art and design portfolio review and preparation is offered for the following levels of study:
Why use the Art and Design Service?
The Art and Design Service will do the following to maximise your chance of securing an offer:
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the universities
- Pre-screen your transcripts and edit all supporting documents, including your CV and reference letters
- Advice on choosing suitable universities and courses
- 90-minute portfolio review session with a qualified art and design professional
- Fill in the university application forms and track your application after submission
Study Art in the UK
To learn more, arrange your free consultation today.