The University of Lincoln had cause to celebratein 2019 as they rose to a record high of 17th in the Guardian UK University Rankings for 2020.
14,000 students from more than 100 countries study at Lincoln and, since being granted full university status in 1992, it has continued to rise steadily through national and international rankings. Its huge leap for 2020 has been credited to Mary Stuart, the vice-chancellor, who was has worked to build an inclusive university which is built on togetherness.
Why choose Lincoln as an international student?
- Awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework, the highest possible award
- 96 per cent of Lincoln's most recent graduates were in employment or further study within six months of finishing their course, with more than 80 per cent working in graduate-level roles (Higher Education survey 2016/17)
- In the National Student Survey, students rated the University in the top 20 in the UK for academic support, learning resources and learning community
- More than £300 million will be invested in Lincoln’s campus over the next 10 years, creating a modern, student-centred environment
- New academic buildings include the Sarah Swift Building for Psychology and Social Care programmes and brand new accommodation
- Lincoln has one of the best ranges of accommodation for any UK university, which is easy to compare on price, length of contract and style
The city of Lincoln
In addition to being a diverse and highly respected University, the city of Lincoln is also steeped in history and is the only place in the world where you can find original copies of both the 1215 Magna Carta and the 1217 Charter of the Forest! Its stunning cathedral and castle overlook the city, while the main university campus is situated on the Brayford Pool, a beautiful marina.
Study at Lincoln
If you want to learn more about studying at the University of Lincoln, arrange a free consultation in Athens today. Our international consultants can you help you put together your UCAS application completely free.