Scholarships at Falmouth University
|Scholarship Name||Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship|
|Scholarship Deadline||8 August 2021|
The Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship is an award that covers 100% of fees on two selected master's courses. The scholarship is limited to 2020 graduates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The two courses that are eligible for this scholarship are:
The scholarship aims to support students achieve their career aspirations, which are made possible by undertaking this qualification.
For the purpose of the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship, applicants only qualify if they meet the following criteria:
*Students who studied with our partner institutions (linked above) for any other qualification will not be considered. This includes students who (only) completed the Foundation Diploma; a postgraduate qualification or undergraduate degree which was not validated by Falmouth University.
1. You should apply for the postgraduate course(s) in the normal way
2. You don't need to wait to be accepted on your course to start to apply for a Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship. There is a form to complete, to apply for the scholarship. Applicants should complete the application form:
3. The form asks a number of questions to support with application, including a 500-word statement, answering the following question:
- 'How will the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship support my career objectives?'
4. The form needs to be completed by 23:59 on 8 August 2021
5. Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 13 August 2021
6. If you are successful in being awarded a scholarship, you will need to ensure you have paid your acceptance fee by 1 September 2021 in order to receive the scholarship
add to favourites